Hiring for Seller Support Associates | Walk-in for Interviews
Please carry updated Resume, 2 Photographs and Govt. ID Proof.
Job Role & Basic Specifications:
- Seller Support Associate
- Graduation is a Mandate
- Good Written and Communication Skills
Job Description :
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
Brief of the Role :
- The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers.
- We obsess over providing world class support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform.
- We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may need our support, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.