Walkin on 14th Nov to 18th Nov
We are seeking Technical Support Associates and are keen to invite you to join us at IBM for a professional discussion. You will come with (0-3 Year) experience, good technical skills and Fluency in English. In this role you will be: (Technical Support Associate)
Shifts will be 24x7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
Contact Person: - Rama KV Bhattiprolu
Documents to carry with you:
Soft copies of the below documents on a USB drive (ensure education docs scanned have all borders visible).
1. Current company's offer or appraisal letter (whichever is the latest)
2. Experience Letters from two most recent employers.
3. Last three months pay slips (with passwords, if any)
4. Updated Resume
5. A Govt. ID proof
6. Copy of your highest education mark sheets (All years/ semesters)
7. Copy of your highest education (Degree Certificate / Convocation Certificate). The dress code for the day is business formals or smart casuals. On the day you visit us for the discussion, please carry a print out of this e-mail along with an Original Govt. Approved Photo ID document (PAN Card/ Voters ID/ Driving License) for security purposes to enter IBM premises. Request you to carry an updated resume (hard copy) along with you. As we have no constraints to carrying a pen-drive onto the premises, we would request to refrain from carrying a laptop with you for security reasons. Your cooperation in this matter is much appreciated.