Walkin on 9th Feb
What is expected from me on a day-to-day basis if I join Merilytics?
1. Owning the database architecture road map to support business and technical requirements, to assure application reliability, availability, scalability, security and performance.
2. Proven technical expertise to facilitate and manage current and future developmental efforts that involve any database elements.
3. Assist with database development efforts, including planning, database design, coding, tuning and documentation.
4. Using business requirements, arrive at implementation plan for BI tools.
5. Develop efficient methods to automate data loads, generate complex reports and design data warehouse using the BI tools.
6. Create and enforce database development and business intelligence standards, assure adherence to standards, best practices, and alignment with overall architecture.
What are the pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role?
1. Continuous experience of more than 2 years in building/delivering databases i.e., logical and physical design, PL/SQL programming, database tuning and general database administration.
2. Strong understanding and experience with SQL, PL/SQL across various databases like MS SQL and MySQL.
3. Good understanding of business intelligence design and implementation methodologies will be added advantage.
4. Experience with the Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) is definite advantage. Exposure to other technologies is a plus.
5. Usage of databases available on the cloud is preferred but not mandatory.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
7. Excellent time-management, multi-tasking and communication skills. Capable of handling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
8. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum processes is a plus.
9. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English is mandatory .
10. Self-directed team player who thrives in continually changing and challenging environment.
- Candidates who have applied with our company in the recent 6 months are not eligible. - Interview Rounds: Online Test (Logical & Technical) followed by Face to Face Interviews.