Wipro BPS is Hiring min 6 Months of work experience in Transaction Monitoring / Anti-Money Laundering.
- Understands what Financial Crime/ Terrorist Financing is and the cost to society.
- Knows relevant financial crime legislation and the obligations of CLIENT
- Knows regulatory information on Financial Conduct Authority /Prudential Regulatory Authority based in UK;
- In addition to local regulator and that external non governmental organizations such as FATF (Financial Action Task Force) shape global laws and regulations
- Understands vulnerabilities of products and services and refers to RED Flags
- In relation to job role
- Understands where their role and responsibilities fit in the AML process and control framework
- Requires specialist Anti-Money Laundering training geared towards role
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Excellent Communication skills
- Any Banking experience will be an added advantage
- Ability to write business letters and reports (High Written)
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to grasp quickly.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to understand and interpret numeric data.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to build rapport with people.
- Ability to maintain focus while working with voluminous data.
- Ability to handle varied responsibilities.
- Investigative skills
- Ability to make a reasoned judgment from all the facts available.
- As to whether activity on an account warrants suspicion of criminal activity.
Note:- Mention " RAJITHA" on top of your resume
Need to carry a original ID proof along with 1 set of xerox mandatory.