Walkin on 14th Mar to 16th Mar
Sales & Marketing Dealership Marketing Associate/Manager
Job Description :
The Dealership Marketing Manager is responsible for prospecting, developing and maintaining dealer relationships and expanding the dealer market base in new and/or existing territories to include qualifying independent dealerships across various regions & remote locations.
Key Role & Responsibility :
- Responsible for producing dealers, dealer efficiencies and continued growth for the assigned geographical marketing area.
- Prospect, develop and maintain strong dealer relationships through various channels of marketing. Analyze prospective dealerships to identify if a successful relationship is possible using information obtained from online research and phone discussions.
- Develop monthly schedules to communicate and market to non active dealers with a goal of ultimately switching prospective dealers to an active producing dealer.
- Sign a minimum number of new dealers monthly in each geographic market.
- Ensure previous months newly signed dealers are on track and take appropriate action as needed.
- Remain informed on all industry related trends and each assigned markets competitive environment. Relay information to management as it relates to specific market assigned.
- Generate and implement ideas for marketing, sales and/or promotions to assist in dealer production.
Minimum of three years or more of experience in the sales industry or related industry experience which consists of retail sales through dealerships/ handling dealer network/retail market. Experience in handling dealer network is preferred..
Excellent communication, interpersonal, & organizational skills are required. Strong rapport-building, decision-making, and problem-solving skills are essential. Must possess a strong attention to detail. Highly motivated and energetic individual. Excellent phone sales skills. Must be able to create and deliver/facilitate sales presentations to individuals or large groups remotely. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for contact with dealer, customers and co-workers. Individual must be a team player who works cooperatively with peers, co-workers, supervisors and other departments.
PC skills are required. Experience and a level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel is required.
Must be able to communicate easily with all levels of management both internally and externally with dealer customers. Must be an excellent listener and have the ability to use sound, independent judgment while interacting with a diverse group of constituents. Able to work independently and deal with ambiguous situations and issues that arise during the sales process. Ability to evaluate and make consistent, quality decisions that represent the companys best interests. Have a proven history of developing and maintaining productive dealer relationships.
Bachelors degree or equivalent is preferred. A combination of experience and education will be considered.
Other criteria :
- Should posses an own two-wheeler with a valid driving license.
- Should be fluent in English & Hindi
- Knowledge of local languages will be an added advantage.
- Age group 23-35.