Walkin on 12th Nov to 17th Nov
The selected candidate will be responsible for sourcing and managing the content of Global B2B websites and Magazines. The candidate will be generate the content trough online searches, email and telephonic interviews with CEO’s, M.D’s and industry leaders and by sending Invites for article submission to the Companies. Thereafter proofreading and modifying the sourced content to get it published through up loaders, IT team and designers.
Along with this they will also be responsible for writing tags and metadata for online content resulting to define it in short.
They will also be responsible for maintaining the relationship with PR agencies, corporate communications and senior level executives.
1. The candidate should be smart and a quick learner to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
2. The candidate should be good in Relating, Identifying, Sourcing, Modifying the content relating to the B2B industries, news and updates.
3. Social Media Knowledge to promote the content online will be an added benefit.
Any Graduate or post graduate with English as a specialization.
4. Minimum 1 Experience as junior editor, content editor, content management, content mining, web content management, proof reading, editorial department.
5. Fresher should have qualification of Graduate [B.Com, BSC,MBA ] or post Graduate in:
English / Journalism / Digital Media / Literature .